Tuesday 30 May 2017

Time To Change

A CHANGE OF PACE


Well dear oh dear I though I had shut this down long ago, hence my lack of posting.
Apologies Lunatics!
I'll include my website that you can keep up to date with all my upcoming performances at the bottom, but for now a change of pace.
You may or may not know I have a few chronic health conditions that unfortunately have been getting worse in the four short years since this blog stopped (again, my sincere apologies)
So, if you wish to follow my musical endeavours please click here:

http://misslunanightingale.wixsite.com/-luna-nightingale

This blog henceforth shall be a personal blog detailing the various day to day nonsense I put up with suffering from PTSD, Lupus, Non Epileptic Attack Disorder, Fibromyalgia and Ehlers Danlos types I II and III, following my journey through PIP Assessment, the effect on both my jobs and on those around me.
So to recap (deep breath....)
I'm a singer of all songs and have been for a fair old time now, but I suffer from the above mentioned "invisible" illnesses.
I have left one job, a supermarket job I had held for 8 and a half years in Dec 2016 and went to follow a new career in food safety.
I felt I could do it.
I KNEW this was going to be my year.
Standing chatting to a colleague I suddenly felt I'd been hit in the chest with a baseball bat and was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack, happily it became apparent this wasn't the case.
What was the case was my ribs, most likely due to the constant slipping in and out had inflamed the intercostal muscle, ad I'd got me a dose of Costochondritis.
Morphine, brain fog (THAT is a whole thread on its own) tears and sleepless nights followed.
That was March, in my new job of two and a bit months at that time, a huge product launch and people I really liked in a job made for me, I had to step back as I couldn't stand up.
I have been unable to return since.
I am afraid.
I am afraid of the future, for my home, for BOTH my jobs and how much worse it can get.
I am 28yrs old for precisely one more week, yet for the past 8/10wks I have barely moved from my bed.
It is without doubt the longest lasting  and most severe flare up I have ever had.

So, if you wish to follow me, and understand a little more about what happens behind the mask when Luna isn't performing, here it is.
I hope to post an update once a week, but I'd love to hear your comments regarding anything you have read or anything indeed that YOU may suffer from.

Best wishes and see you next.... Wednesday ;)

From Luna with Love

No comments:

Post a Comment